TERMS OF SERVICE
By Purchasing from WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS OF SERVICE AS STATED BELOW.
ALL ORDERS THAT ARE PLACED THROUGH WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PLACING AN ORDER IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU HAVE READ, COMPREHENDED AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS.
These TERM and CONDITIONS are an agreement between you (“CUSTOMER, CLIENT”) and WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET, (“us”). They should be read and understood.
Client acknowledges that by placing an order with WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Campaigns are consider active the moment we have set up your campaign. Client acknowledges that we do not guarantee any specific sign-up, traffic or referral rate and that the client is financially responsible for every sign-up, traffic or referral delivered to their web site.
2. Clients requesting refunds after their campaign has become active may be issued a partial or no refund depending on the circumstances and type of campaign purchased and will be decided on a case by case basis. Refund requests should be submitted in writing within a reasonable time frame from the date of purchase. If approved we reserve the right to issue a refund within 30 days from the date the request was received.
3. Any refunds requested after 30 days if approved may be subject to a 50% or more advertising and service fee to be deducted from the refund amount and any sign-ups, traffic or referrals received. All special buy purchases, discounts, special offers, and items on sale are final sales.
4. All signups will be delivered to the website address (URL) submitted with the order. In the event that there is an error with the submitted URL, the Client will not hold WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET or it’s network responsible for the error. Any sign-ups, traffic or referrals delivered to a Client’s site reflecting the above error, will not be credited or entitled to a refund.
5. In the event that the Client’s site becomes unavailable for any reason (“server is down or unavailable, timed out, or shows to be active but with internal server errors, 404 errors and other types of common or uncommon errors associated with the internet and its underlying infrastructure”), the Client will not hold WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET or its Network responsible for these errors.
6. In the event that any of the above errors occur including any errors not listed but clearly intended, the client may submit in writing a request for the campaign to be placed on hold. Upon resolution of the problem the campaign will resume.
7. We use a sophisticated tracking system to track your campaign and will provide login information to view your campaign unless otherwise stated. The tracking system allows our clients the ability to track their campaigns in real-time and it is understood prior to ordering that we provide the client with this information.
8. The client understands that WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET cannot control the acts of the individuals visiting your site and will not be held responsible for their actions.
9. Client understands that WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET does not guarantee sales or upgrades unless you have specifically purchased our paid signups advertising service. Our paid signups advertising guarantees that you will receive continual advertising until your order is filled.
10. Client acknowledges that the order is for the stated term. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time after the stated term has ended.
11. Client may not change the content of the URL being advertised in any manner without prior written approval by WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET authorized staff. Any attempt either by accident or design undermining the intention of this T.O.S. or the general principals that it was written for will result in immediate account deletion with no refund or adjustments available.
12. Clients choosing to change their website content after being approved by WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET must first submit a request. Any Client not submitting a request may have their campaign stopped indefinitely, and without a refund.
13. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of guaranteed sign ups, traffic or referrals delivered by WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET, and the amount of guaranteed sign ups, traffic or referrals delivered to the Client, on their behalf, WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET and the client both agree to use the report prepared by our (“WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET”) campaign manager to be the official report. The client understands and acknowledges that the campaign report received by WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET to be true and accurate and agrees to hold WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET, it’s network as well as all companies and individuals involved harmless for any unexpected results arising from any advertising campaign.
14. In cases where there is a dispute the Client agrees to provide our WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET campaign manager access to Clients members area for an inspection to verify any claims. If this access is NOT provided the Client agrees to accept the official WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET statistics report.
15. Client understands that technical support will not be available by phone. Support staff is available 24 hours/day, all requests must be made in writing via email. Client also understands that technical support may not be available at the exact time in which the client initiates contact. It is our policy to respond to all e-mails within 24-48 hours.
16. WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET shall be permitted to identify Client as an WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET Client and may use Client’s name in connection with WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET marketing materials. Subject to the prior approval of each party, WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET may elect to issue a joint press release announcing the Client’s marketing partnership with WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
17. WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET will not promote Spam, Scams, Hate, Warez, Hacking or any other site/offer that could be considered illegal or offensive to the most discriminate viewer. Any attempt to bypass our intended guidelines will result in account cancellation and no recourse for refund. Any site that Violates this term will be deleted from the rotation (stopped) immediately, and irrevocably and will not be credited or entitled to a refund.
18. In the rare event that WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET’s advertising network is doing a system upgrade or there are temporary problems with our network ad servers and/or our backend systems client agrees to give leniency in order for WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET to fix the problems affecting any client campaign which is running. Client understands that WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET will do everything in their power to restore the systems and/or backend systems which are running clients campaigns as soon as possible.
19. Client acknowledges that all reasonable effort will be made to resolve any problems that may arise regarding services or products purchased through WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET web site. Client agrees to abide by the terms and conditions as stated above and below this paragraph and that any attempt to force a reversal of payment or charge back will be considered fraud and will be grounds for WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET to take legal action to recover all funds and that said client may be financially responsible for any legal fees arising from this process.
20. You are solely responsible for the content of the website you are promoting through us. WEBMEDIAMARKETING.NET reserves the right to decline any service request at our discretion.